A bit of a fun mixture this party and a great one if your party has a wide range of ages.
This party gives you 2 options to choose from. All you have to do is decide if you want to make Freaky Goo Worms or Slime at the party? Tough decision.
- WACKY SCIENCE PARTY #1–Create colourful FREAKY GOO WORMS. Freaky Goo is a common seaweed food thickener but when it’s added to our special solution, you'll get the most amazing chemical reaction, it looks like worms! Whip up a dish of squishy ARCTIC CHILL SNOW and discover how to build snow castles. Kids love this snow that never melts. End the experimenting with a FIZZING & FOAMING chemical reaction. Guaranteed to impress!
- WACKY SCIENCE PARTY #2–Create the best colourful SLIME. Seriously, Professor JellyBean has the best slime recipe. Whip up a dish of squishy ARCTIC CHILL SNOW. Discover how to make snow castles with your snow and discover how to make snow castles. Kids love this snow that never melts. End the experimenting with a FIZZING & FOAMING chemical reaction. Guaranteed to impress!
Children take home their experiments in a bag provided by Professor JellyBean
With this party, you also get the following (at no additional cost):
- Invitations (pdf)
- Science Party Boxes for all of the experimenting children
- Dress up in lab coats and Science safety glasses (children keep the glasses)
- Colourful jelly bean tables & bright colourful chairs provided for the experimenting
- An hour of experimenting hosted by Professor JellyBean (time may vary slightly depending on the number of children participating)