Every child creates 3 different types of slime at this slimy party.
- First create a chemical change to make amazing oozing SEE-THROUGH SLIME. Have a slime race or just let the slime slowly drip down your hand.
- Get ready for slime challenge number 2. This slime is brightly coloured but it is extra stretchy. Discover how to blow huge SLIMY BUBBLES. Can you blow a bubble bigger than your head
- The 3rd slime the kids make is GLOW IN THE DARK SLIME. ‘Charge’ it up in the sun or any light source to make it glow extra bright.
Children are provided with a bag to take home their awesome experiments.
With this party, you also get the following (at no additional cost):
- Invitations (pdf)
- Science PartyBoxes for all of the experimenting children
- Dress up in lab coats and Science safety glasses (kids keep the glasses)
- Colourful jelly bean table & bright coloured chairs provided for the experimenting
- An hour of experimenting hosted by Professor JellyBean (time may vary slightly depending on the number of children participating)